Baking homemade dinner rolls are surprisingly easier to make from scratch than you think. They are perfectly soft and fluffy that we bet it will become a family favorite for Sunday Dinner.
Serving Size: 4
* 500 gr all-purpose flour
* 1 tsp sugar
* 3 tsp salt
* 20-22 gr Fresh Yeast (aka Cake Yeast)
* 300 ml warm water not hot
Garlic EVOO Dressing:
* 100 gr #Oleamea EVOO
* 3 cloves of garlic – minced
* 2-3 stems of dill - minced
* 2-3 stems of parsley - minced
1. In a large bowl, whisk together water, sugar and yeast. Let it sit for 10 minutes until bubbly.
2. Add half of the flour and knead about 10 minutes. Add salt and rest of the flour gradually and keep kneading the dough until it is smooth.
3. Cover the dough with plastic wrap or a clean towel and set in a room temperature for 40 min, until doubled.
4. Place the dough on a floured surface, roll the dough into 12-14 balls (as big as clementine).
5. Line a pan with parchment paper and place the rolls in the pan. Cover to let rise for about 20 min, until doubled again.
6. Here is the trick. Brush over rolls with the mixture of Oleamea EVOO and minced garlic before you put them in the oven. If desired, sprinkle dill and parsley (or any other herbs).
7. Meanwhile, heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 30-35 min, until medium golden brown.