This holiday season will be different. We will be spending it at home, again. But... Food makes everything better, right? So why not pamper your loved ones with homemade food. Here is an easy yet so yummy Turkish Flatbread recipe. We call this Bazlama in Turkey. No yeasts or eggs. So fluffy and perfect for breakfast or brunch. Bon appetit!
Serving Size: 4
* 250 gr all-purpose flour
* 200 ml water (room temperature)
* 10 gr baking powder
* 2 tbsp #Oleamea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 1 tsp salt
* 2 springs of rosemary – finely chopped
1. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder and Oleamea #EVOO. Slowly add water while kneading the dough until smooth. Add finely chopped rosemary and knead a little more until rosemary has been fully mixed in.
2. Divide the dough into 10-12 equal sized balls.
3. Place each dough on a floured surface and roll out each ball into thin disk, as big as side plate.
4. Heat the nonstick skillet pan on a medium heat. Do not add anything to the pan. Once the pan is hot, add one of the flatbreads. Cook each side for 1 min.
5. Here is the trick. Before you turn the other side, brush the flatbread with Oleamea EVOO, cook for 1 min.